Thursday, 5 May 2016

To Inspire

Hello, We have a new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons, it is Geometrical and initially I though ''...panic, I have no idea what to do...'' so I googled the meaning and searched on Pinterest ! the meaning of Geometric is 'characterized by or decorated with regular lines and shapes - a geometric pattern'.Not so difficult after all!

I decided to use patterned paper from Echo park 'Eclectic' and cut into 3 sizes of squares, shaping alternate corners so they look more petal like, then layered them. I used a prima pearl at the centre and embellished with a polka dot ribbon to enhance one of the colours in the paper. The sentiment is from Cats Life Press, which I thought was quite apt given that is what the DT are meant to do, inspiring others to create.
Pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have created and be inspired!

thanks for popping by,
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...