Monday, 11 July 2016

Gift box a head

 My Son James bought his girlfriend a Phrenology head as part of her Birthday present, but it arrived in a rather shabby old cardboard box, so I scoured my stash to see if I could find anything useful. It was slightly too big for a shoe box, luckily I found a basic craft box with a bamboo handle and set about decorating the outside with some floral paper and modge podge. The handle was crying out for some ribbon magic. I added a variety of ribbons from my stash in pink, orange and yellow (most of which can still be found at Crafty Ribbons). Here's a picture of the head, just before it was packed away !
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...