Thursday, 14 July 2016

Pom Pom Wreath


The challenge theme over at Crafty Ribbons this week is 'Christmas' (yes in July). With ribbon, as always. I have been planning a pom pom wreath for some time. I had made the pom poms last year but then couldn't find the wreath base or my glue gun (which reappeared when oldest son came back from Uni ! with his and mine!). Anyway, this last weekend I set about putting them altogether with some hot glue and a Christmas ribbon bow (Christmas charm MC Bauble ribbon from Crafty Ribbons) to complete. Here it is....

 It is never too early to get ready for Christmas in the crafting world ! take a look at the rest of the DT creations and join in the fun !

Kate x

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...