Thursday, 11 August 2016

Bicycle Birthday

The challenge over at Crafty Ribbons this week is bicycles (with ribbon).
I have used a Penny Black stamp, coloured with promarkers, mounted onto papers from my stash and embellished with candy saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon in daffodil from Crafty Ribbons.

Do check out the other DT creations and join in the fun !

I will enter this card into the following challenges;

stamp + fun = creativity - holiday/travelling/summer
Creative craft cottage - for the men
Challenge up your life - travel
Di's digi designs - animals acting like humans
My Sheri crafts - sports


Kate x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kate. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CCC Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute and fun card! I love all the bright colors and that adorable image! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...