Saturday, 24 September 2016

Cracker from Santa's Grotto

 I have a die cutter for a Christmas cracker, the Santa's Grotto tag ribbon fits the centre perfectly. I still had my shimmer mists out from making the tags so attempted to create a shimmering red cracker. with some tinsel and gold glitter to finish the decoration.
On the theme of decorating, I wondered if pom pom's would work as an addition to the packaging of presents, with some streamer of ribbons , here is wht I came up with, using the santa's grotto ribbons and sentiment ribbon from Christmas Rose collection. The bottom one is a felt rose, made using a scrap of felt on a small crochet snowflake.
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...