Friday, 23 September 2016

More from Santa's grotto

 Here's a tin I have decorated with a shaker window full of glitter and sequins. The ribbon from the Santa's grotto collection fitted perfectly around the tin base, what fantastic scene it creates!
A ticket stamp from inkadinkadoo and some die cut holly to embellish the top.
 The fun didn't stop there, I also decided to create some decorations, they were given to me by someone having a clear out , I just had to pop them out and glue them together, just added a few gems/pearls/button the ribbon was perfect for adding a bit of character ! I used robin and holly ribbon on these decorations.


Feeling the Christmas spirit yet?

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...