Tuesday, 20 September 2016

New Christmas Rose

Christmas Rose ribbon

It's so exciting when a new ribbon collection is released, especially for Christmas, it is so inspiring. I found I just couldn't stop making with this one 'Christmas Rose'....here's a taster of what I made.... I wasn't just thinking about cards, I decided to make a gift, stocking filler perhaps?
a piece of felt, some thread and a button, plus of course some fabulous ribbon ! perfect for a pocket tissue pack.

 no sewing machine, stitched by hand, felt doesn't fray...it's perfect !

watch out for more samples using this collection and Santa's Grotto.

Kate x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...